Its been eons since i wrote in this space.Let me break my hibernation with my ramblings...
1.Been to thanjore to see my cousin's new born kid...Journey from trichy to thanjore is always soothing..I always stare at NIT and give a look "i have never seen such institutes before in my life".The lush green serene atmosphere made the trip still more worthy..This time also didnot miss to visit Bhrihadeshvara temple..had nice dharshan...I am simply awestruck by the temple's architecture.I wanted to see the replica Gangai konda chozhapuram..hope will get a chance soon.
2.After 6 months of slogging,i am allocated to a new project.I miss my old team and i guess no one is there to pester them for tea breaks..the only one(its me) who pestered a lot is out from the team.
3.When you do something and if it is not recognized or noticed it really hurts...Been in such situations or faced it a lot...The only hope i say to myself is "Tomorrow dawns with bright rays".
4.I hear kadhri's saxophone umpteen times and not even for a single time felt bored.Been hearing Bhramamokate and yenthano mahanu bhavu numerous times but still i long to hear it again.I guess it is the power of music.
5.I dont feel like reading Jeffrey Archer's book..Not a penny and kane and Abel are resting in my shelf...Started to read "To kill a mocking bird"....Planning to get rohinton mistry's fine balance..Was reading pelican brief,but offered the book to my friend...Lots of books remain untouched.Hope to complete To kill a mocking bird…My friend is a great fan of J.K.Rowling….5 years back I grabbed HP –part 1 from her.Till today it remains untouched.I tried hard and push myself to read it but in vain….
6. My brother seems to be busy with his studies...I really miss him..Miss the silly fights....he hardly speaks with me..Whenever he calls i am entangled with something and i sulk at him...
you got it right he is in his 12th...
7.i wanted to see pursuit of happiness and Angles and demons….Dont know when….My list of books and movies gets increasing …..
8.Sometimes I think of my lost dreams….I become gloomy for not taking the track which I desperately needed……….Again I leave it to time..Hope it heals everything…..
9.During the progress of time I see different kinds of people,people who are really chweet angelic,people who are always bullying….People who wanted to be an introvert..People with extroversion…Huh I can write on and on about people….Let me stop with this…..
I vow to write often henceforth…Signing off….
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment