It was my kind hearted relative ,to throw a question at me..Let KKR be the relative
KKR: Whatz ur height
ME: 5....
KKR: ehh???You are short then..
ME: Think so...A dwarf you say!!!(Wondering y people are bothered about height, height me khya hai..bhol.??!!)
KKR: You don't have to worry...You have heels na?
ME: (Never ever in ma life ,i worried for my height)..heels..haan....
KKR: It's a perfect solution...try na...
ME: (with a smirk)....Sure thing...
Let me not deviate from the topic..Where was i??oh yeah the heels...I am so proud to be a gal(reason you have lotsa varieties when it comes to dress and sandals)..Dress varieties kho chodkar,let us take the varieties of gal's foot wear...Stilettos ,wedges ,flat s, pumps ,party wear ,causal wear god the list will never end...
I always go awestruck when i see someone walking with stilettos or with high heel sandals...It itself is an art i say.
It was during my 11th grade ,my sister got me a high heeled sandal....Firstly i was dumbstruck by the sandal..Secondly i did not have the confidence to walk with that slim, sleek, slender and mainly the high heel sandal .I protested She resisted..I argued She convinced..I said no, she said yes...All fights for sandals…LOL….It was She who took the pains to console me to wear the sandals..All set and done..I agreed ...We planned to go out and She accompanied me...I have a slippery feet ,no wonder about it and to add fire to it, there i was with my high heeled sandals..I felt uncomfortable..For every single step,i slipped...again i slipped and once again i slipped...My sis could not bear the brunt and was kind enough to get me an another flat sandals...Cho chweet she is...and there I was benchmarked to wear flats….flats and only flats…..
So even today i say no to heels...But my dear friends prefer pumps ,wedges blah blah...At one point i asked my friend about it.
Me:Hey do you feel comfortable, when you wear a wedge sort of sandal..
M:Yes,I am very much
ME:Khya hein yar...It's a big trouble for me .
M:Arrey..I feel so comfortable when i wear a wedge or high heeled footwear..It gives me an extra confidence
ME: What confidence from sandals? Don’t play na….
But that was the fact .I hear people saying they feel comfortable when they wear stilettos ,wedges etc.
Alas my mind always creates a deep impression about something and i feel flats suits be better than any thing .But gals i still look with great glee when you people walk perfectly with Stilettos..Gals rock!!!I understand it gives us an extra confidence though have never experienced it….
Whatever the source it may ,if you gain confidence to shatter obstacles ,then rock on…….The source of confidence may come either by wearing stilettos too(M you reading???,i am dead meat then)……
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment