Skim further to know further!!!
With christmas and new year around the corner ,i break my hibernation and come up with a blog of retrospection by looking the rolled days or months of 2009.(Ok I got you right, still we have 21 days for new year, but as usual lemme be an visionary ahem!!!)
Shades of elation:
Little good deeds create’s elation. Fortunate to experience the shades of merriness .Bright rays of sun dawns at every moment to remind the medicine called hope and optimism. Like a flower which blossoms and glistens in golden sun, happiness crossed most of our life to create a boost called HOPE.
Shades of emotions:
However good one are at emotional quotient, still there exists scenario's for emotional outburst. I always prefer to be a loose sand rather to be a hard stone .I feel to let my emotions out at proper situations to express my views and concerns. There were times which made me to break but at the same time which made to bounce back with the sanguine approach.
Two major shades (Emotion and Elation) which makes our life to move further and take up challenges.
A turn back:
1.Little did i know about the effects of optimism and positive approach.2009 taught me the results of being positive. I vouch for every hard situation you face there exists a sweet result. The crown of success will embellish your head for sure.
2. Take life as it comes: A powerful and prowess liner which i learnt.
3.I learnt\learn a lot from every one of you around me. I thank god for meeting some real nice people who act as a mentor ,a friend ,a person who motivates me. All i can say is "It is you people who made to witness a drastic change in me and to cuddle every situation as it comes. Kudos to you all guys”.
4.The great P(Patience):No i am not a queen of patience rather i can rate myself at the extreme other end. But still i love to be cool and calm at the most demanding situations. I am still a novice in the path of attaining patience.
5 .Mind your words: Words are so powerful they can create a relationship at the same time they can break one. I realize the value of words and i try to use proper word at right time.
6.Last but not the least. I learnt the art of smiling even at the worst scenario and feel contended with whatever i have.
I thank you all people, who made my life brighter ,who heard my nitwits and dunce words, Who cuddled me when i cried(hugs!!!) ,who motivated me to take challenges .May you all have a great life ahead .My whole hearted wishes are there for every one of you. Let the year 2010 brings loads and loads ,tonnes and tonnes of good luck and may you get the beststest of best things in this world.
“Let's forget and forgive”
Au Revoir -2009
Bonne Chance-2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment