Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thatz how life is....

There are times when ya are pushed into situation,which lets ya to put your head down in disgust and a caustic lump crawls on your throat and finally ya convince yourself by saying "Its how the world is and its how some people are like"...There is no room for a change which ya could make and which would obviously change things topsy turvy.All ya would do is,get accustomed to it and move further on your path called life.


1.Some people are so selfish and are good at projecting themselves .No offense about name or fame...I cannot deny the fact that at times I am pulled into situation where I need to be selfish,I guess that happens to most of us and it is quite agreeable too...But I see people who possess this quality and are ready to do anything under the sun,if at all its gonna create some benefit to them...I can bear the selfishness to an extent but not the projecting quality....They project their qualities to a great extentand create a hype about them...May be I lack the quality called projecting and so I am yet to know more or comprehend about the same.

2.These days some people are more accustomed to respect money rather than people.Perhaps money may help them to get anything but will they get the love and affection outta money ..I am still pondering about the magic of money but one thing I am sure about is,sometimes money changes a person to a different persona.

3.May be I am not a great listener but still I love to hear others speak....But these days I am hearing people who blow their own trumpets...At times itzz sooooo disgusting to hear the same cliched their own ostentatious liners....Some people even go beyond and never let ya to open your mouth whenever ya have your own opinion to cast ...

4.What is the meaning of the word help??Help someone when they are in need and proudly bellow the deed of their helping tendency to others??Is that the meaning of help??errr these days I am hearing all new definitions of the word Help..

5.Most of our life,we are bothered about others ,others and only others...Little do we get a chance to take our own path devoid of others...Sounds odd but thatz t fact...We are prone to do things which we dont like just for the sake of others...Thatz what life is I guess.

6.I dont know but I hate pompous activity...I could not warrant or comprehend my views but I am for sure that I hate all the pompousness..

7.Some people are crystal clear about their path and destination.I cont help but look at them only in awe.I am always pushed into confusions and think beyond my little brain's capacity...Am I travelling in a path for which I cherished for?Is my door of eternal and perpetual longing for things far or near?I am still more confused and in the route of pondering...


awwww ya many ask y soooo much of melancholy and dismay in this post,but all I can say "Thatz how life is...."

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs