

A film that bagged 4 awards.A hollywood film totally based out of india especially mumbai.All the cast who acted are Indians.A film not only made an indian to win the scholarly GOLDENGLOBE award but also made the entire nation proud...Should i have to give any other clues about this film....I am talking about the film "Slumdog Millionaire" which is based out of the book "Q and A" by Vikas Swaroop...
This film directed by Danny Boyle and co-directed by Loveleen Tandon is one of the film which we hear/read in the form of reviews in newspapers,magazines etc....To add one more feather to its beauty our own prodigy ARR is the music director,who bagged the Golden globe award for his fantabulous music.
The main leads of this movie are Jamal(Dev patel),Saleem(Mathur Mittal) and Lathika(Freida Pinto)...Jamal participates in the show"Who wants to be a millionaire"Jamal a slumdog who answers all the questions and reaches the last question to bag 20 million rupees..Anil kapoor is the host and he is completely astonished to see a slumdog answering the questions...
Jamal is arrested by the police Irfan Khan fearing that he had cheated to win the contest...The flashback starts from here..Jamal explains how each question have relevance with his life..Also he misses his brother Saleem and his lovely sweetheart Lathika..Did he meet his brother and Lathika.Did he win the contest,to find the answers for all these questions you have to watch the movie....
The communal attack,the life of people @slums are beautifully protrayed in the movie And finally the song "JAI HO" is a fantastic number i would say..I hear this song umpteen times but never feel bored ,I guess that is the magic of ARR.
I saw this movie and i liked it..I have seen these kind of movies,i mean about INDIA and about its people in many movies but this movie has its own unique feature..I will not say this is the best movie of ARR because i think some of his other movies attracted me a lot,but definitely a good movie to watch..Lets hope Rahman will bag the prestigious Oscar for his masterpiece .On the whole a nice watch...Give a try and watch the movie...