My amma gets up at 5am in the morning,Rushes to the river to take a holy dip,when I enquire her she says “Yidu Maaga masam ma,It is sacred to take bath in river”….Visit the temple and offer her prayers…By 7.30 am she prepares all the dishes for breakfast and lunch…She also helps my appa and my brother ,so that they reach the office/school in time….Then cleans the entire edifice I mean my home,she starts reciting slogas(Starting from Adhithya hrudhayam till Sahasranamam Trisathi-Slogas)….She never sleeps at noon,she says it is not good to sleep at noon again in the evening she starts her culinary work and goes to bed by 11pm..Hardly she sleeps for 5 hours but she never allows the word lazy in her dictionary..My amma updates me the information from Sathyam fiasco to Yuvi’s century in India-Srilanka series….Also she always keeps the house clean(Sigh!!!!!amma u r a perfectionist)….
Appa gets up by 4am accompany’s amma to river also visits temple….I have never seen my appa with bare forehead I mean at all the times he applies the sacred VIBHUTHI on this forehead….My appa loves gardening and next to me and my brother he grows the plant like his son/daughter…The smile which my appa pose when he see a sprout from the plant is no par to anything else in this world….He waters the plant daily…If any of you need to know about the tips pertaining to gardening,you can approach my father….He is a person with oodle of positive attitude…I have never seen my father uttering a single negative word…….He always keeps himself busy with his work….He helps the neighbours and a very good friend of mine…..I roam with my dad starting from markets to temples,I speak to him all the crappy things to the politics…..He is a person whom I respect a lot,,,,
My granny even at the age 80 never misses her sloga class daily…She not only attends it but practices the slogas regularly….She and my amma together chant slogas for hours….My granny also collects the slogas from different sources and maintains a separate notebook……
But me…I am exclusion….I am not a perfectionist like my amma,I never keep my place tidy,when I recite sloga I yarn, laziness is my friend…..I never read newspapers…sigh!!!!
I am not a optimist like my appa,I mutter negative words,I never water my plants but eat the veggies…..I never keep my Bindhi and after several request from appa I keep the bindhi….But I roam with my appa,I figth with him,I pester him to get me books,Appa don’t forget about the Q and A,which you have promised to get me….My granny learns hard but I relinquish learning,I never collect anything pertaining to studies…..I am the most sluggish creature on earth……Sigh!!!!But my parents never scold me instead they teach me to impart those lovely qualities,But god alone knows when I am going to be a so called good gal….
PS:I glad ,I really glad,after a very long time I did watch the India,srilanka series and what a match in the history of cricketing,simply awesome…
Yet another medal from Australian open……Hmm I am a sports freak……
Thatz it from my garrulous mouth…stay tuned to hear more…..