Taking a deep breathe,I tell myself "Aaal is well"...My mind accepts it but heart firmly denys ...At the end of the day,I hear my inner voice and feel deep pitch dark clouds engulfing around me.
Is it a sheer dream or reality?I wish it to be a dream but it appears to be in reality...
Hearts starts to pound faster,mind starts to bother a lot..Am I in the mid of a race?Race so called as life?Perhaps yes...Pondering for the reason for this unrest,I find myself that it is because of 'Expectation'?
The greatest devastation is, when you expect something and everything goes outta your hand,leaving you only the traces of hope..Expectation of your career,expectation of how people should be,expectation of your personal life...oh the list will never end..Will it?
I feel like,I am lost in a deadly forest, I feel like I lost my route,I feel like I lost my destination,I feel to purge out of emotions...
Why the negative thoughts hit me so often than the positive rays...Why ill attitude people comes to my mind,when I can scarcely see some really good people..Why I worry about something,when I have some other thing in my hand...gosh...I will never get the answers....
I dust the sand off and continue my normal chores with a hope that I will get back to my destination...The only weapon I carry through the journey is faith in god and hope...After all I am just a mortal and things that is happening around me in an abnormal way can never be stopped..
Waiting for the fresh dawn and bright rays of light!
PS:Ahhhh this happens to be my 50th post here!Whoaaaa!At last one reason to celebrate!All I can say is,I am addicted to blogging and reading blogs!A greatest accomplishment according to me in ma life!Thanks a lot for all the readers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment