1.I got totally immersed or drenched (anything ya many add synonymous with the above words) with work,work and only work...I was almost longing to slump and have a good sleep(say 7 hrs)...Weekends are definitely a respite...Wish every day could be a weekend...Ahem ahem I am sounding like a loony...
2.I realize for every adverse situation you face,there exists a lesson which you will learn and which will make you confident and give the power to shatter any other similar situation that comes on your way...At least I would like to take it the positive way and keep my thoughts in the optimistic approach...
3.Oops last week was a week full of damages and which made me to get as many bulbs as possible...Some gave a "you-dont even-know this" sorta look..But who cares!Whatever the trivia it may be,If I am not clear,I approach the person to get it clarified...
4.Well...I ask questions a lot...At least I can say my ques are not that loony or insane... People say my ques are as spontaneous as a journalist...ahhh ..journalism is ma area of interest,so all I do is,give a grin and show all my 32 teeth(well I am not sure about the 32 count :P)
5.It's been eons since I read a book...After the dawn of 2010, I have not started/completed reading any of the books...All my novels are resting safely on my shelf...Hope to dust the sand off and live in the imaginary world of books...
6.My confidence level was almost zero and I yell myself for being so coward in some situations where I don't have to be...The new gyaan has splashed in ma mind,which gave the confidence to approach things in a bold and optimistic way!Come whatever it may...I am ready to accept it...
Well thatz it in the store...
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too busy eh? Thought so!! :)
An award awaiting for you, at my space!! :)
@Sree,
Oops extremely sorry..Will grab it soon!Thanks a lot buddy!
Post a Comment