Sunday, February 10, 2013

I am back again!

It is been an eon since I blogged…Sigh…I was meaning to update this blog for long and today I pushed hard and finally I am back… Ask me the reason for my hibernation? I was on maternity leave and finally my little boy arrived He is close to 1.6 years old now…He keeps me busy always…With the little time I get,I always look to spend it with my little one… Have never heard of postpartum syndrome until I witnessed the same…The brand new mother in me made to sacrifice night sleeps,run around to make things ready for my kid…I understand bringing up a child is not an easy task and you will need to sacrifice things for the little one which I am feeling very glad about  After my maternity leave I joined back office but in a brand new role…Which I am loving it all…Sometimes I take a daringly bold decision and I totally believe that it will be for my betterment… My love towards food has increased tremendously which paved way to explore restaurants and start my own food blog…You can have a glance of my food blog at www.moicuisinecorner.blogspot.in. Been on travel for the past few days and I wish I document things…Will write on all these trips in my next blog… I wish I will be regular to blogging 

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs