Monday, January 26, 2009

Mission Cleaning--Part1

When you have two intelligent hard working and very importantly workaholic persons sharing a same room in a hostel,will it be possible to clean their room daily,obviously no….
I guess I can stop my overacting,I am definitely not a workaholic or a techie but my roomy is definitely a workaholic and one very important thing about her(ofcourse good thing only, She never dumps anything in our room…she always keeps her shelf neat…..


Ummmm when you have a roomy who always have the habit of keeping her shelf tidy,with no other go I am forced be like that(I mean to keep everything clean)…..But naah I don’t follow that I dump everything on my shelf(Now now my amma is not here to bellow and appa is no here to keep my things back in place( miss u too) or I don’t have my brother here to whom I shout at when I misplace something)…
So now you should have understood how clean I keep my shelf….


Today I felt of cleaning my shelf just because my conscience was pricking….Obeyed my mind and opened my shelf….I have heard about amudhasurabhi but for the first time I witnessed in my shelf….Things started to come out one by one endlessly….I was puffed and panted and was gasping for breath(because of the dust,once in a blue moon I clean you see, so yidellam sahajam dhane)…..


First I found umpteen hair clips(I have the habit of collecting good poems,nice articles,the crossword puzzles of hindu and million other things,I was astonished,did I have the habit of collecting hair clips????naah) then came the next section handbag…..whoaaaa my cousin came from Bombay and she bought me a handbag,I said ahaaaaaaa,My aunt came from US and bought me a handbag,I said uoooooooooo, my mother went to purchase and she got me a handbag now my reaction is ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………………I have nearly ummm 10 bags ,I use only one (I have the habit of using only one thing which I like,rest I ignore)…Now all the other 9 rest on my shelf….I openly declare plz my lovely relatives if u want to get something for me plz don’t get hand bags,instead get me a platinum chain ummm if it is not possible get a diamond ring arrey if that is also not possible get me a gold biscuit yar…(Now I know you are appreciating me for a humble and a very normal gift)….



I almost lost my strength,stamina or whatever….Then came the book section novels(I will never ever throw and curse those lovely books,then quantitative aptitude by agarwal again quantitative aptitude this time with different author….Oracle,Java and cobol book…Why on earth I have all those books that are not relevant /no way being used my me……
I am gonna give all those collections(ya techie books to my friends)

I was almost tired so I decide to continue my Mission cleaning part 2 sometimes next week…



Moral:

1.Please don’t dump anything on the shelf..
2.This is applicable only for me(Don’t study,don’t take printouts,don’t have techie books(Gowri(my another name) is the most suitable person to follow the moral)….

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs