Copy pasting one more post from my internal blog
I am fond of books…. I am not a Voracious reader but have the habit of reading books regularly and here goes my list.
Describe yourself:
Swami and His friends by R.K.Narayan (Me and the character swami travel with the same velocity, frequency etc and this book is my all time favourite)
How do you feel:
If God was a banker by Ravi Subramaniam (Ofcourse God is definitely a banker)….
Describe where you currently live
Under the Banyan tree by R.K.Narayan(Living in cosy cocoon)
If you could go anywhere, where would you go
Malgudi days by R.K.Narayan(Wanna Visit the imaginary town)
Your favorite form of transportation
Adventures of Sally by P.G.Wodehouse ( by train,to enjoy the panoramic view of nature)
Your best friend
A monk who sold his Ferrari by Robin Sharma(trying to be optimistic)
You and your friends
Angles and Demons by Dan Brown(Ofcourse me the mixture of both qualities)
What’s the weather like
A thousand Splendid Suns by Khaleid Hosseini(A book which moved me a lot)
Favourite time of day
One night at the call center by Chetan Bhagat(I am a sleepomaniac)
What is life to you:
Reaching your potential by Norman Vincent Peal
Your fear
White Tiger by Aravind Adiga(i always run miles away when I see animals especially dogs)
What is the best advice you have to give
Wise or Otherwise a Salute to life by Sudha Murthy(Life is a marvelous creation of god)
Thought for the Day
Kite Runner by Khaleid Hosseini(Salvation and Redemption)
How you would like to die
Last Lecture by Randy Pausch( Ofcourse not with the disease cancer but by the same way Randy treated his death )
Your soul’s present condition
Inheritance of loss by Kiran Desai(Nope I am not gloomy,just like that)
The above are some extract from the very few books which I have read….Lots and lots of books are there in my list,donno when i will grab it and read…..
No comments:
Post a Comment