Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sniff sniff

Well it all started last week and i am still entangled with it.Wanted to come out of it,but dont know when...Wondering what i am talking about?It about my fever,cold and dry cough.

Was affected with flu(not the swine flu version) last week...I didnot drench in rain nor took a bath in ice cold water but was severely affected with headache,cold and dry cough..


Appa took me to our family doctor.My mind always creates a deep impression about something and fails to accept other things..I never dare to consult any other doctors except our family doctor..The thing i hate from my family doctor is he always prefer injection for anything and everything.

Believe me i took 6 injections in 2 days,i am so much scared to see the sharp needle...My appa did hold me and my doctor did his injecting the needle job not so perfectly.The aftermath was worse..Both my hands got swollen.bah....


Amma prepared delicious delicacies like payasam,vadai,kesari on sarawathi poojai and vijayadhasami day...Murphy never allowed me to touch anything ,not even my favourite thayir saadham maa vadhu..All i ate was rasam sadham and ofcourse medicines and cough syrup...I really cont understand y people ask me to refrain eating thayir saadham when i suffer from cold..


occupied a cot in my house and had a deep slumber throughout the day(2 days to be specific).Amma woke me exactly by 11,fetched water for my ablusion,quenched my hunger with rasam saadham and again i did hit the sack.exactly at 3pm amma again woke me with filter coffee.Again i took my slumber then dinner...Two days god amma took a perfect care of my health...


Today i am back to office...Hostel food sucks,i dont dare to eat it..I prepare my own food...It would be nice if i have a cuppa horlicks now..phew amma yinga yilleye...I hafta prepare myself :(

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs