1.Its been really long since i read a book...The only perfect thing i am doing these days is sleep,sleep and only sleep...I became a sleepomaniac...sheesh....
2.I cont understand why you call some one who is relatively far from your deeds,who finds thousand faults in you,who cannot understand life is uncertain can be your relative(not all, some people)....any of my relatives reading this(I am dead)..
3.For the past few days i am working in UK timings....I feel really lonely,coz all my frnds work in gendral timings...My biological clock is completely changed...During weekends when rest of the people at home sleep i keep my eyes wide open like an owl and when the clock strikes 3am,i hit my sack and engulf myself into deep slumber...My father worries about my health..dont worry dad i am perfectly alright...the prob is with my bilogical clock you see...
4.Meenuuuuuuu my friend......god she is exactly a livewire...I really wonder how on earth she gets the oodle of energy...She is one such gal who always hold a lovely smile...We sync very well..Yes you got it right....She is one such gal who hears all my crappy talks and longs to hear too(ahem ahem)..yeah she is also a loopy gal like me....Thatz y we gel like something i guess...Jokes apart..meenu you are an angel gal....We are non stop chatter boxes and hope to maintain our title throughout..ofcourse i cont compete with meenu..She always tops the title(Chatter box no1)...I am next to her (chatter box2)...
5.Life is so uncertain....When i think for something,it never happens...when i dont want something i get it...When i long for something,it vanishes from my sight....I guess that is called life..life with all ups and downs...
6.For the past three years i am away from my home.....I feel really homesick...I miss my amma's delicious delicacies...I miss my appa's care...I miss my fights with bro.....I wish i get out from the hostel life and be with my parents..waiting for the day...dont know when....
7.My mobile is loaded with lots of karnatic music....I am so much in love with "Yenna kavi paadinalum" sung by aruna sairam..."Kanda naal mudhalai" is my ring tone and i am totally addicted to this song....Music is definitely a bliss dont they?
8.Aww onion related dishes are completely prohibited at home...Just for this month alone...Amma sayd this month is Maalayabaksham,so she never prepares my favourite vengaya vathakozhabu....hafta wait for the 15 days to get over soon....my mouth is already watering when i think of vengaya vathakozhambu :(
Thatz it from my garrulous mouth...Keep smiling...
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment