Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Diwali

Festivals always brings glee and prosperity to all.It is festive time roads,shopping malls,sweet shops are flooded with people.


Diwali(Festival of lights) is nearing and we always plan for a last minute shopping,i mean we always go for shopping only at the last moment,probably a week before.Last saturday was one such day for our shopping.


I dont like shopping..err i am indeed a gal and i dont have much interest when it comes to shopping..Looks weird isn't it?I always outsource my shopping work to my momma.Even today momma selects dress for me.


Textile showrooms are completely crammed with people.The first challenging task is to enter the shop and the second one is to find a comfortable place atleast for standing.


I entered a textile shop and the crowd helped me to move forward..They pushed me so hard and i automatically started to move..I dont have the patience to spend hours for selecting my dress.It took just 15 minutes to choose mine.Momma,dada and bro also took the same time for their purchase.But entering the shop itself is a great task...A serpentine queue and lotta people...god...


An important lesson never visit a restaurant during festive eves...It is also the second crowded place next to textile shop.And if you are bothering about the hygenic aspects never ever opt for a restaurant during festives.


I was puffing and panting and lost all my energy.That too shopping during the scorching sun is a real herculean task.Finally i am done with my purchase.
yay!!!!

I am already waiting to taste the sumptuous food,the delicious desserts and eager to wear my new dress.Childish habits die hard you see.


Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous diwali in advance.Have a rocking day!!!

2 comments:

Keshi said...

Happy Diwali to ya!

ty for ur kind words in my blog! :)

Keshi.

Annapoorani said...

@keshi,

Belated diwali wishes to you...
Glad to see ur comment on my post

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs