I am back with my rants....
1.When all the people are very much happy and on all glee with their longgggggggg weekend...I said to myself "Even i will feel the same elation one day"...Yes you got it right..i was diligently working even on Oct02,and one of my close pal pulled my legs by saying "Neelam gandhi porandha manlaya yiruka"...Yes pal andha mahaan porandha mannula dhaan yiruken,V for velai..ahem...
2.Even at home relatives planned for a trip to our Kuladeivam temple and all people at home did visit the temple...Heard from amma that they had nice dharshan..phew i missed this too......:(..One more get together missed:(
3.My cold never seems to end...I was drinking hot water,i was taking bath on hot water.But still running nose annoys me..Today i could not control my thirst towards cool drinks and gulped a glass of cool pine apple juice..I know the aftermath is going to be real worse :(
4.Some people never seem to change..they tend to bully others,they tend to be autocratic,they tend to be so cunning..they tend to give importance only for money..Why dont they really understand that life is short.....Why dont they treat others as equal like self.??
5. Finally gave broadband connection at home.And the very second day i did crash my system.Being so brainy i failed to note that my antivirus software has got outdated.Virus started to accumulate on my PC and finally it did crash....
6.Oct 2nd holiday for all,even i didnot find hotels near my locality.Had Sandwitch and a juice for lunch..Still my stomach never felt satisfied..I then understood the power of annam(Saadham)..Anna mayam is definitely praana mayam...I cannot live without meals(saadham,kozhambu,and my fav rasaam)..today i missed :(
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment