I am back with my ramblings....
1.Fever never wish to depart from me...For the past few days am not feeling well...Away from home makes me really homesick :(.....No complains about my roomy or friends they are extremely busy with their work....I am longing for amma's rasam sadam and a filter coffee but all i get is stale dosa :(
2.Everyone seems to be busy these days....Everytime i send a mail to my pals they dont respond and say they are very busy..hmph....i wonder how long will it take just to send a reply note....
3.I care too much for my relatives and friends...They dont even find time to enquire me but still i try to be in touch with them ..One of my friend said "Y should you care for someone when they dont reciprocate you"..The only thing i can say is "Thatz my nature".....
4.These days i visit temple regularly and everytime i visit i manage to get prasadam..The venpongal,chakarapongal ahaa sounds slurpy...not to forget about the puliyodharai it is soooooo yummmyyyyyyyyyyy........
5.I am done with chetan bhagat novel "2 states"...But still Five point someone tops the list...Will come with the review sometime soon..And yes i am reading Fine balance for the past 2 months,i think it will take a while to complete this 600 pager book...hmmm.....
6.I am getting lots of marriage invitation from my friends...Guess this is the marriage season..Not to forget about my friends birthday...2 of friends are celebrating their bday this november...Ahem i am yet to get gifts for them....Friendship itself is a greatest gift,what say!!!
ciao for now,will be back soon
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment