Been away from this space for a week but it appears as if like an eon.As usual I have loads of ramblings and so I am ready to purge it out here.
1.There were days when I desperately prayed for a change.For the past few days I witness lotsa changes...People say "Change is always good" and I too hope for it.
2.These days I don't spend much on reading moi novels.I wanted to get back to my voracious reading.This week I wanted to finish "Snapshots from hell".Let's see.
3.Lovely people exists in this cosmos.Getting opportunity to meet such lovely\true hearted people these days.I have loads and loads to learn from them.Life is a learning process and so I am sure I will keep up the zeal of learning throughout in ma life.
4.These days I keep my mouth dumb.Whenever I get to see people discussing things,I keep my mouth shut.I don't speak for the topic or I don't speak against the topic.What happened to my senses.Have I gone numb?Wondering what is happening in me!
5.One of ma friend is travelling to Netherland on an onsite tenure.I am so happy for her.For all her talents I am sure she will scale great heights.Bon voyage Geets:)
thatz it,will ramble often.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i m one of those people who think change is good but always hesitant to change...still even if we are reluctant or patient, life submits its own changes on our names:)
Regarding reading process, due to lack of time, i m also at a slower phase these days :/
@Chothi,
yippeee...me tooo!I prefer change but bit hesitant for a change :)well said life bring unexpected changes!
Me too..taking time to complete a single book ..phew..
thanks gal :)
Post a Comment