Thursday, August 26, 2010

Books,books books

It is my friend ,who was speaking about a book called "Now that you are rich,let us fall in love" by Dhurjoy Dutta and Maanvi Ahuja...Indian authors always attract me and I desperately wanted to grab a copy of the book...I am a kinda person who love books related to thrillers and I am not of the kind who reads Mills and boon...When I heard the above book,I could not get any reviews and still I wanted to read it...Finally grabbed a copy and here goes the book review...


It is all about four people Abhi,Sourav,Shruthi and Garima.All the four were brilliant enough to score good grades in their college...All of them land into a company that offers a lucrative salary.

Once after entering into the concern they tend to witness the real face...The bullyings by their bosses,the work pressure and internal politics to keep their job safe...A great swing around them...But they four tend to be friends and share their happy and gloomy moments together..Life revolves with great swings and what happens to their career and life..You need to get hold of the book...

I spent 100bucks for the book and was expecting something different...It was not up to my expectation...I also got an another book "Ofcourse I love you till I find someone better" by the same authors...I am not fascinated to read it...Will try sometime later.


P.S.Currently reading a book called "Secret"...You shall expect a review on it soon.Till then ciao.

7 comments:

Prabu Raja said...

"Now that you are rich,let us fall in love"
"Ofcourse I love you till I find someone better"
"Secret"

Hmm... I can see a genre in the books that you buy. Influenced by real life incidents? :-)

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

@Prabhu,

\\Influenced by real life incidents? \\\naah naah not at all...
I have great fascination towards Indian authors and so i grab anything and everything written by them.

btw the book "Secret" does not fall into the about genre as it is a philosophical book :)

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

@Prabhu,

btw your blog url plz?

Prabu Raja said...

Oh! Secret is different genre? :-)
Yes, Indian authors are good. I started reading english books just because I happened to read chetan bhagat book.

And, I am sorry. I dont have a blog to show you. I planned to start one way back in 2005-6. But still that is just a plan :-( Wil try to start one soon.

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

Prabhu,secret is a total philosophical book that stresses more on positive energy.yippee i started my reading habit wit chetan's bk and there is no turn back.and hope u start ur blog pretty soon.do lemme know t url once u create it.thanks sir.

Prabu Raja said...

Sir??? That makes me feel like a old aged fellow.

I have just passed little more than a quarter of century. Please call me Prabu only :-)

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

Lol...lol.ll cal u as prabhu.

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs