I am not a movie buff..But given a chance I love to watch some handful of movies that are already in my must watch movie list(which is very long you see)...
I was meaning to see "the pursuit of happyness" for quite a long time...I was pestering my bro to take me to the movie but it always turned out to be vain...Still I was crazy to watch the movie...Whenever I heard this movie name,I felt bad for not seeing it...I was bothering my brother for so long....
And finally the day arrived and I was all set to watch the must watch movie "the pursuit of happyness"...It was about the real story of "christopher Gardner"...
Positive attitude always leads to positive results and the same applies to movies as well..When you watch real life stories which is too much suffused with positivism you automatically gain the positive wave...
The movie begins with Chris Gardner's struggle for his earning...His wife parts from him,leaving their son Christopher all alone with Chris Gardner...Chris takes dure care of his son but still struggles to keep both ends meet...His struggle continues...But he holds a powerful weapon called fighting against the odds...With positive attitude he fights his troubles and today no doubt he is a great and renowned personality...
"The pursuit of happyness" is a must watch movie...You get to learn a lot...Every frame in the movie moves you a lot..Especially the acting of "Christopher" the kiddo is mind blowing...After Taare zameen par ,this movie captivated me a lot...
Words that captivated me a lot from the movie
Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something
got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.
Some of the other must watch movies in my list are
1.Kite runner(I read the book several times,but I wanted to watch every frame of the movie).
2.Beautiful mind(I have the book with me and holy cow!I know it will take eons for me to get it completed,so wanna watch the movie).
3.LOTR-Lord Of The Rings(Always wanted to read the book,I know again it will take eons so looking forward for the movie).
4.Harry potter series(After so many hypes,I wanted to watch all the 6 parts at a stretch)
5.Inception(I despeartely wanted to watch it after reading trillion movie reviews)
I know my list of must watch movies and books keeps on increasing every day in and day out...I wish god grants my wish and spares me a world full of books and movies and of course with sumptuous luncheons (the total foodie in me...)...
Do catch up the movie...It is no doubt a worthy watch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do you know something? Chris gardner (original) comes in this movie.
The very last scene, when will smith walks with his kid happily, you can see a man in the opposite walking with a smile on his face. He is the one :-)
@Prabhu,
Gotcha!
I never noticed that!
i should probably recheck it to see the scene.
thank you so much for pointing it.I will catch it up soon :)
I recently watched Inception. It gets to the depth of imagination. But not many memorable quotes as in The Dark Knight.
Post a Comment