"Matha,pitha,guru and deivam" goes the saying.
I never understood the importance of teacher till one day when I was struggling to solve a math problem.There came my mom in the form of a teacher.She took pains to teach me and imbibe me the concept.I felt so glad to see myself solving the problem.All the credit goes to my mom.It was She who acted as my guru.I then understood the value of a teacher.
September 5th is adjudged as "teacher's day".I am not into the debate to discuss why not all the other days but only on Sep05th we should our gratitude to our teachers. I wish to THANK all my teachers who stand as a beacon of light in my life...No gifts,no cards but only a hearfelt THANKS.
I wanted to mention few people who played a great role in my life.Considering the length I am mentioning the top few people.
1.My Maternal granny(Avva):
The greatest regret in my life is I don't have her now with me.She reached her heavenly abode.She was the one who inculcated all good qualities in me...Every day she used to tell me krishna leela and that became a routine...I can write pages and pages about her...SHE will be my role model for ever.If at all I wish to become someone I wish I become like my granny...After her disappearance the place is so VOID and I tell it can never be occupied by anyone.The first and foremost GURU is avva...I con't thank her now.But I know she will always bless me and She is a TRUE angel.
2.My Parents:
I am what I am only because of my parents.Mom always stands behind me to push me hard beyond my limits.When I was struggling to take MAJOR decisions in my life,I found my parent's shoulder.I use to(till now) tell anything and everything to my mom..I have not hidden anything from her.She is my love...I am still learning to grab all her nice qualities...
My dad he is everything to me...A friend,philosopher et all...The respect and love towards him is no bound...He is one real person for moulding me for what I am today.I owe all my success(if at all I have any) to my dad...Without my dad's support I con't imagine me...
3.My little devil(brother):
Stupid,dumbo,moron oh ho I attribute it to him..He is a total intellect who throws me intelligent question and see me struggling.He is my guru who teaches me starting from sports to physics.I had never scolded someone so badly but I did only to him..I learnt a lot from him and today I show my interest in almost all the fields,all the credit goes to my little devil.
4.Sugantha mam:
It was during my college days I accidently bumped at her.Her simplicity attracted me a lot.She is an angel.I worship her as equal to my parents.I gained great interest in english all because of her.I lost her contact.But she remains to be my role model always.Kudos mam.
5.Banu mam:
My physisc mam.I always looked at her in awe whenever she took quantum mechanice for me..The way she explained concepts is no par...She took very complex topics in such a way that reached us very easily.The greatest regret is,I did not follow her words when it came to studies.Else I would have pursued something related to physics from a top institute.Mam people like you are rare.You are indeed my role model.
6.Ravi sir:
My chemistry sir...I love chemistry for the mere reason of Ravi sir's teachings.He thought the concepts from the scratch . I never touched my book after his class because I grabbed everything when he was teaching us the concepts.He is one teacher who is very much essential for this student community.A special kudos to you sir.
And i would like to thank all my other teachers
Hari mama and Ranga mama:For teaching me the wordly lessons and many more that I can never put it in words.
Madhu: My guru when it comes to writing.I started writing poetries only after reading his poem.Thanks Madhu for being a great teacher and a true friend.
Naru: Another moron in the form of my bro.If I wanted to talk something loony I call him and we have good time.He can speak as insane like me..He is a duffer.He is the ONLY one person to whom I use SWEAR words!He is better than me at MATHS and loves to see me struggling by throwing intellect question.Hey Naru I always enjoy our CAT-IIM discussions da!You are my teacher in many ways.
Friends:Oh they play a great role in my life.The list is big.So I would like to curtail by saying a big thanks to all of you.
Relatives:thank you so much for teaching me all the aspects of life.
I would like to wrap saying "Miles to go before I sleep".But i am sure with people like you all around as my teachers the path of travel will be easy.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
wonderful tribute.. Like the way u didn't differentiate between the young and the old.. :)
@Susho,
Thanks a lot man!
No gifts,no cards but only a hearfelt CLAPS for a nicely dedicated Post. :)
@Madhu,
Wow I am indeed glad for the heartfelt claps.Thanks Mr.Firwall Sudhan.But why the name firewall?
ha ha.... People always ask me if I know Firewall... BTW, it's my identity.
No new posts for 3 weeks? poor me :-(
I read it nearly ten times, for the simple reason that the value system you have adopted in life... respecting the GURUS.. and people who have thought you everything at every stage of life.. From Grany to a little bro.. There goes an adage.. HUMAN BEING IS A STUDENT STILL HIS DEATH AND we learn some thing daily through somebody.. which you have rightly attributed and owed your allegiance .. Gr8 writing.. Keep it up.
Last but not least : Thanks for including me also as one of the Gurus, for I do not know whether I fit it into that module or not ???
Narasimhan K.A
@Prabhu,
was on vacation for so oooo long...Now I am back...
I am all set and ready to bother my readers...
@Mama,
Life is a learning process and every day we learn..You are no doubt but my guru forever :)
Post a Comment