Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Poem from my stash

I wrote this poem when I was in blunt mood.It was in my stash.Here it goes


Lying on the bed
I mull over my thoughts
The pain of my struggles
Are too strong with deep scars

I always feel to be a victim
For things that I am not subjected
Whom to blame for the game?
Is it the Murphy?or the poor Me?

I shift my thoughts to others
Whew!That also disappoints me
People fight,hurt and kill others
Literally with mere words as weapon

I wish to be free from devastation
With love and affection all around
Life is too short to blame and fight
Understand let us forget and forgive

6 comments:

Prabu Raja said...

You are supposed to write interesting stories.
Why wasting your and our time in writing poems.

No offense. :)

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

\\Why wasting your and our time in writing poems.
\\lol..I never worry to waste my time on writing poems...If I feel so I can waste any number of hours for writing a poem :)

it is left to reader's choice to waste/not waste their time by reading my poem.

thanks

sudha said...

hi gowra, a very good poem. but its very much touching.........i understand..gowri is growing up ---becoming responsible....
good one

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

Wah!I con't believe my eyes..is it you?
whoaaa...I am honoured didi...
errr itz bit mushy...writing my hands on mood swings :)
responsible??errrr whatz that!you should ask my mom...she has loads to tell about my responsibility..
Thanks Akka...I am glad to c ur comment :)

Madan Panathula said...

Gowri,

very good... Lovely poem - brings a picture of serinity & calmess towards the end...

Keep rocking :)

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

@Madhu,

only you can praise my poem :)thanks 4 being my source of inspiration for writings poems :)
madhu u rock!

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs