I have lots more to pull out from ma mind...So here I come with yet another set of random ramblings!
1.My mom ,dad and now hubby (also joined the list )are taking more pains to make me to write more...They wanted me to improve my writing skills.They wanted me to improve my vocabulary.They wanted me to write a book(A very big dream I say)...These 3 people always ask me to blog more...Whenever I say I am running outta ideas or posts,they come up with suggestions and help me out.Word thank you will never do justice to all the encouragement they provide to me.I vow I will seriously put forth my efforts to improve my writing...Writing a book is something a herculean task at this moment but still why not try sometime at the later stage of my life...
2.There were days when I told myself "itz been eons since I tasted maggi".These days I say "Oh god when will I stop eating maggi"...Every day I eat maggi despite knowing the wax content in it which is very much injurious to health.Received several threats from ma frnds to stop eating it...I need to head their words!
3.Whatever I eat I still long for vathakozhambu and thayir sadam with maavadu...Vathakozhambu made with rich tamarine content is what I always look for.Also it is one easy dish which you can make in a very short span of time.with maavadu as side dish what else I can say about it...It is nothing but a pure bliss.Long live the founder of vathakozhambu.
4.Itz been 3 months since I landed in chennai but still I very easily get confused with roads and lanes.There are n no of ways to reach my home :( whichever route you take you can definitely reach my home.So each day I take new routes which ultimately makes me confused and as usual I call my husband at unearthly hours for directions.Sigh!
5.Itz been eons since I saw sun set and sun raise.I have never enjoyed the beauty of sun which sneak through the clouds and raise in its full form nor have enjoyed the soothing nature of sun set...I work in shifts and that is the reason.I wish I work in normal general timings to witness nature's beauty :)
6.for no reasons I have gained so much love for London city.I wish to travel there to enjoy the scenic beauty of river Thames.Would love to enjoy the beauty of London through London's eye.Already longing to see Agatha's long running play (Mouse trap) oh and I have loads and loads to speak when it comes to London.what am I looking for?An opportunity to visit London..bhooo hoo...
7.After a long time,I have resumed my reading habit.Bugged my hubby and got a book "Go kiss the world"...You can expect a review on it pretty soon :) I hope so :)
8.I always protect my novels like my treasure.I lend my books to all but always worry if I see strains in the book though I scribble a lot in my novels...I will come up with a post about my favourite books soon :)
Thatz all for now.Will come up with something soon :)
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
its nice that u put everything i9n ur mind in writings... one day u can sit and cherish when u happen to read whatever u have written...great job and wishes
sudha akka
Nice post :)
Good to have too many routes rather than having only one too much crowded road as in Bangalore.
@Akka,
everytime I see your comment I feel elated :)
Thank you so much.
yes it will feel halcyon when I read my blogs in fututre :)
@Prabu,
Bangalore traffic..sigh!
Post a Comment