Wrote this poem for Valentine's day contest and here I post it...Here you go with ma poem
People flooded all around me
But my eyes were busy sieving
For someone so special in ma life
All I got in return was disappointment
The moment you appeared in the crowd
A bright Colgate smile lit my face
Call it a magnetic effect or whatever
Love at first sight did hit me
I got drenched in the world of dreamland
With thoughts lingering only about you
Then came the D day of my life
When I graduated to the status Missus
Tussle is what I create everyday
A smile is what you give in return
Barb is what I throw often
But you accept me the way I am
You are my mentor and a pal
Who point me when I am wrong
You encourage me for my every good deed
Which acts as my strength
You brought a drastic change in me
Which made me to realize my horizon
What else I need to ask God
When I am already gifted with a lovely person
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good one gaura
a very good valentine day's gift gowra
Thanks ka :)
Post a Comment