Wednesday, April 27, 2011

May his soul rest in peace:

My mother called me today at 9am and asked me to watch the live telecast from Puttaparthi. I browed for Shankara channel and landed there to see the last respect being paid to Sai's body.

When I heard Saibaba's demise on 24th April 2011,I was in a state of shock. True that I pray him every day. I have faith in both Saibaba's(Shirdi and Puttaparthi).But when I started to watch the live telecast ,grief started to engulf me...I started to remember the days when I were in trouble and when I prayed all gods including him.

It was Sundara mama who first showed this spiritual person into ma life. When mama sang Sai bhajans , We also joined him...As the days rolled, I have gained faith in Saibaba and the most uttered word became "Sairam".

Someone told me "if you want to tell something to Sai, write it in a letter and post it and he will for sure read it"...From then on whenever I felt gloomy I started to write letters ,I posted only a few and many remains to be on my stash. I was on my verge of completing my B.sc. MBA was all I aimed for and I heard about Sathya Sai University.I wrote a letter to the authorities asking the procedure but I was not sure about the exact address for communication .I posted it with the address that I had but never got a response...Later I realized either the address of communication must be wrong or Sai blessed me to have something better in ma life.

He was a humanitarian who helped thousands and thousands of people through his universities ,hospital and services .I have never been to Prashanthi Nilayam, but heard a lot from others. His demise is a great loss. Though he leaves his body he will always be there to save us from troubles and bless us always.

The live telecast moved me a lot. All I can say is "His services were no par" and He aptly fits to the saying "Deivam manushya rupena".

May his soul rest in peace

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs