Friday, November 25, 2011

I am back :)

"I wanna get back to blogging...yes I wanna get back :)"

oh I was muttering the above lines for million times and boy it took these long to get back to blogging. I solemnly swear(nth time) that I will be regular in my blogging marathon. What can be a better way to break my hibernation? yuppie you got it right...ramblingsssssssss...

1.Been an eon since I read books...The recent book that I read was "R2020" by our own Chetan...yet another book apt for making bolly movie :)corruption ,love and education plays a major role in the plot...Not very much impressed with the book still 5 point someone tops the list.

2.Marriage makes you responsible...yes that is my gyaan after marriage ...lol..at least I need to be responsible when it comes to cooking to satiate our hunger pangs right?...What it all started as a responsibility has become my passion...I have started exploring dishes...addicted to food blogs and started to try something or the other...know what have started my food blog as well  www.moicuisinecorner.blogspot.com is the url 

3.My little one keeps me busy these days :) yes I gave birth to a boy baby :)He takes all my time and I am loving it soooooo much...

4.On the other hand some things changed against me and I feel for it a lot...Hope time will heal things and bring me what I wanted.

5.Patience is the important thing that I desperately want it now. Being a short tempered ,I could not stand even petty things .I wish I gain the powerful tool called patience.

So much I spoke. Didn't I? will reserve it for next post. Till then Ciao :)

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs