Inspired with Keshi’s and Preethi’s post,I got smitten to write this post and finally manage to post the same.
Dearest Amma,
It happened so fast and I reached my heavenly abode safe, still my memories never fade and there I go with a letter to you.
I am dead sure …You people are missing me a big time. The predominant pester at home is missing. Who will pester you the same way I did? No doubt I alone can hold the place. How much I scared for pitch hard and hold you tight while sleeping…now the place next to you would be void……..I never hid ya anything and always pestered you to the core. Amma remember you were the one to pamper me a lot from choosing a dress to selecting the bestest of best things …
The sulk , the mulishness which I showed to ya will never fade ma…You were the one to accept all my tantrums and still hug and smile at me…You were the one who shouldered me when I cried..You were the one who felt elated when I shared a gleeful news…You were the one to whom I shared everything.. you were the one to advise…You were the one who boosted…I can go no and no..but alas I will miss every thing…
How much I hated to wear bangles…Ma ya know my hatred towards bangles..But you accepted me and never ever compelled…You were the one who openly pointed my mistakes and appreciated my good work…Ahhh I will miss your sumptuous food…The fight with bro and my adamancy which I showed to appa….To whom will I speak non-stop which I did only to ya??To whom will I speak about cricket and ganguly ??To whom will I share when other’s hurt me??To whom will I show my remorse feelings??To whom will I cry, when I feel so??....To whom will I throw my barbs, when I feel tensed????I feel topsy turvy and I will miss ya all to the core
Ask brother to allocate a share of chocolates and ice creams for me whenever he tries it…My craziness towards desserts and ice creams will never end though I am dead…..I will not be able to taste it but will feel elated for the deed…..I am feeling sleepy though I am dead..Still I am proud to be a sleepomaniac…..Glad that I met my life(paati) here….fought with her for leaving us so early to reach the heavenly adobe…Now am her sole companion…Amma my eyes are starving for sleep…Will buzz ya now and then ..Take care ma…
Only Yours,
Gowra
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment