I should have posted it last week..Bit held with work and I dont want to keep it in my drafts...So here I post...
Some people enter into your life and vanish in a fraction of seconds leaving no marks of foot prints...Some people travel in your life and depart in the mid way,leaving you something to linger ,but there are very few people who enter your life ,make a drastic impact in you and depart leaving ya a great void...All I wanted to speak is about one such person...my granny....unfortunately she is no more with us today....Jan 28th is her death anniversary...So here I come with a writeup about her.
She was one person to whom I shared anything under the sun and anything above the earth...She was the one to teach me the morals and ethnic values...It is fact that I admire some handful of people and no doubt my granny tops the list.
When I was a kid,I used to pester her and ask for stories...She never sulked and described about Krishna Leela...From then on Krishna stories became my staple diet..I heard Vanabhojana and Kalinganardhana stories from her whenever I felt bored...Even today I am totally addicted to krishna stories ...
I always see in awe when a woman raises to a great designation and I strongly say that a woman need to shatter trillion obstacles that comes on her way...And my granny is one such person who shattered obstacles and brought her 3 children to a great position,when her husband reached the heavenly aboard at her tender age...
She always used to utter "Never hurt those who did hurt you"...Every time I feel like yelling ,she came to me and advised me the advantages of attaining patience...She was one person whom I looked for whenever I was entangled with stress..
It was a hot and humid day...I was all set to have my lunch at school...I was called by my mam and I was surprised to see my cousin there..Only later I came to know about my granny's sudden demise...I was pushed into a state where I could not express my emotions and my feelings were standstill...I wanted to cry but I could not...I didnot go near her deadbody...I didnot cry and touch her hands that day....I was completely odd on her death...
But I wish ,I should have wept that day,because even today when i think of her tears starts to roll from my cheek..I missed a person and I bet no one can fulfill her position...She was my motivator,a mentor,a guru,an optimist above all my granny...Alas she left me so early...I am sorry God,but you are very cruel...You took the most beloved person from me....
I am sure my words will never suffice to express things about my granny...All I can say is I miss a great person...But she is my goddess and she will be with me in ma life and guide me throughout..
Avva may your soul rest in peace always and always be my beacon and guide me throughout..
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment