I am so glad to meet my childhood friend...When I almost lost her contact,She appears all of a sudden...The joy you witness when you see your good old friend is no par.Lotta yapping and quipping.
After too many rounds of leg pulls,She uttered I am looking still the same as I did in college!wow,wah!watta word !!!...But I did witness lots and lots of change.Yup the first thing she graduated from Miss to Mrs...Congrats on that...I was dumbfound when she said she quit her job and now is a home maker...She was one amongst us who gave tough competition in our studies.She was the one you burnt her mid night lamp to clear her campus interview.She was sooooo passionate about work...She was a top performer....
I dared to ask her all the questions running on my mind...At the end she said,"Marriage and that will change you a lot"...I understand marriage is not an easy task and it leads to too many changes!
Anyways happy to see my good old friend(ofcourse with new changes!)
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Change is the only thing that is permanent right!
Cool post! :-)
@Himanshu,
Very true..Change is the only permanent thing :)
Thanks a lot for teh visit :)
Post a Comment