Monday, May 17, 2010

Wonderland and the road ahead

After the dawn of 2010,I relinquished many of my hobbies.The first thing that tops my hobby is reading novels...I have loaded my shelf with many beautiful novels even ordered 2 books through online(yet to receive it though) but I am not so proud to say that I have not completed any of my novel.Also phew...I gave my novels to many of my friends some returned and many are yet to return...chal...

Last week I felt so bad about it (for not reading novels)and started to read two novels Alice in wonderland and The Road ahead

Alice in wonderland by Lewis Carol:

I missed to read this book during my childhood and always had a longing to read it.Last week I got an opportunity to read this book despite mockings from my friends.Wonder about the mocking?they teased me for reading a kiddish book...But being so staunch I completed the book in 2 days...Finally I get to know it's all about fantasy and fun :)An imaginary world,world full of unexpected things...whoaaa I became so deep rooted with this book and it was a great time pass...At last I am done with this book.

The road ahead by Bill gates:

Attended a corporate quiz and there was a question about the book "the road ahead" but I didnot answer the question for the only reason I don't know about this book.Fortunate enough to get this book from my friend!And I am done with the book in a day.Wonder how Bill gates started his coding career at the age 13...How he worked hard to form a company called Microsoft.Loved the way how he correlated computers with future.Gates always motivates younger generation people like us...Kudos Sir...way to go!

There I was with 2 books!Lotsa books remains untouched and the list of "Must read" books are getting increased every day in and day out.Wish I own a library to read all my favourite books :)

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs