I am a kind of girl who has problem with communication...I assure i am not dumb,i dont have trouble with my voice,I can manage to speak English...Then what is the problem with me????arrey when i speak to others people dont understand i mean they dont get my point..Its quite casual for a confusing girl to confuse others.
Fine....Recently i had this phone conversation which clearly portrays the height of miscommunication...This happened some few days back
I was busy with my work(Believe me yar)...
Phone rang i didnt hear it,come on yar i was busy with my work na(ahem ahem)...my friend who sat near me took the phone...Let me name this friend as X.Some Y called and enquired about me.This x friend transfered the call to me.This call was from my another friend Y.
Me:Hi------
Y:Hi Poorani...How are you doing???
Me:Great...
Y:Who took the phone yar?
Me:Its X my friend..I was bit busy with my work you know
Y:You dumbo...you busy a???!!!(laughs like a hyena,why people dont believe when i say them i am busy?????!!!)
Me:Fine...what is the matter
Y:I need all our friends address,can you please send it to me.
Me:Sure thing,will do it...
Y:cool.
Me:Shall i give to X(See i have this weird habit of passing the phone to the people who initially took the phone,i try to change this attitude,but could nt)
Y:I asked you to send it to me and not X
Me:No probs,will do..Shall i give it to X
Y:I asked you to send the details to me and not to X...Infact i dont know anything about X....you duffer
Me:Oh it is the height of miscommunication-I should have said"Shall i give the receiver to X",instead i said "Shall i give to X"?(Thinking)...
Y:Are u on line
Me:Hey sorry was engaged with work that's why...Will send u.
Y:Hangs the open..tok(harsh count)
Lesson Learnt:
1.Dont pass on the phone to someone who took the phone
2.Should be clear with my communication i mean next time onwards i will say "Shall i pass on the receiver to blah blah blah.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment