Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My weird habits

I am becoming insane...That is not new to me i mean sometimes i am sane and many times i am insane...But nowadays i possess lotta insane qualities
that portrays me as a complete insane person..Phew...Below are some of my weird habits that make others to laught at me...

1.It happens most of the time.I put my mobile on charge...After sometime i forget about my mobile and find it is missing....Then i shout at my brother to help me in searching my mobile...Will make my house topsy turvy....Then my mother comes to the rescue operation and points the mobile....My mother very well know that i always place the mobile on charge and she correctly spots it...My brother always give me a look meaning "You insane dumbo creature ,you are not able to remember the place where you kept the mobile,how come you are handling your work"....Damages are common na chalo....

2.If i carry multiple things in my hand i am sure i would definitely miss something...Mostly i carry my handbag,hand kerchief and some rupees to get something...Most of the time i miss my kerchief poor me,I have missed a zillion…..sometimes i miss my money too and if kind hearted people see this they call me and give it else i loose it sheesh....How absent minded i am...

3.I hate boring and lengthy lectures i always prefer a crispy one...But i am damn good at giving a gesture that means "I am a good listener" and i also have this weird habit of shaking my heads to mean i got your point boss...Sometimes back me and my friend attened a lecture...Suddently i turned towards my friend to see her dozed eyes,immediately i pinched her slightly..(yeah yeah fearing that she may bellow if I pinch heavily and we would have become the centre of attraction and thinking about the aftermath ,i did pinch her slightly)..After that she pretended to listen...I as usual started to shake my head,actually i started to dream...Yeah i have this weird habit of entering into dream when someone gives lectures..After the session my friend asked me to explain the crunch of it..I said i was on dream and i didnt listen...She said you seemed to be attentive by shaking your heads....I burst into laughing....People beware next time if u see someone Who shake their head,dont feel they may be a good listener...Some may fall under my category too


I dont know how i will come out from my weird habits....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe...weird indeed!! :)
And you are too fast...7 posts already this month! Phew! :P

Anonymous said...

Ahh Now i knw why u were shaking ur head with 50 shakes per minute the day we attended Oracle training together! :P

Anonymous said...

@Sree,

Thanks a lot buddy...felt bored thatz y posted...

@Nandy,
\\i knw why u were shaking ur head with 50 shakes per minute the day we attended Oracle training together! :P
\\\my lady you noted that a????he he....
thanks a lot buddy

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs