Monday, January 26, 2009

long hair

Looks and appearances are deceptive….I totally agree with it…..
But being a gal fortunately/unfortunately having a long hair is/was the most deserving quality(Is it??!!!)…..
Me and long hair never coincide with each other….


Long long ago I had a lengthy hair(courtesy:My amma told me umpteen times)…..When I came to my 10th std I did cut 3/4 th of my hair and
I had a reasonable length of hair…..(Now you have to imagine how hard I studied for 10th)….


From there till now it didn’t stop , I mean whoever has to try a new hair style or whoever has to practice their trimming (hair trimming) skills
They just call Gowri and I rush to their spot….Being so chweet(why doubt, itz me)…I offer my hair to them..Amma,cousins,aunty,Pakathuvu vitu aunty,yedutha vitu aunty everyone tried their hand…
At this time you have to appreciate my patience…After so many trimming incidents I felt itz always better to have a hair that falls exactly on my shoulders,so that I can always reach the office exactly on time(we are workaholic u know??!!!).If u have along hair,you have to comb(cha what a brain I have) it,clear the entangled hair, apply oil,wash thrice or four times a week…lotta works and me being extremely lazy (the most sluggish creature and procrastination is my friend)felt a short hair will suffice my need….


Till recently I had a good length of hair….I always stare at gals who have long hairs,i am really astonished by the way they take care to maintain their hair…For quite somedays I was
Staring at a gal and to reciprocate it she stared at me…Fortunately she became my friend because of all the staring concepts….She told itz really hard to maintain such a lengthy hair…I felt so delighted and felt like jumping from my seat ,flying in the air to have a cute(really???!!) and shorty hair….(ahem ahem)



Last week I asked my amma to trim my hair….My amma practices all the varieties I mean the hairdo with my hair…She said that side was not even cut and this side was not even cut…
Finally now I am with a very very short hair,should I call it as a Pony tail???Horse pony will kill me…Now my hair is very much above my shoulders….It takes jus 2 minus naah a minute to comb my hair…But my father bellowed at me “Kalyanam ara ponnu yipdi pannalama” as if I committed a murder…..whatz wrong in having a short hair…It was hard for me to console my appa….


May be after somedays my so called relatives may try some new styles and may be I will get a Tom boyish hair style who knows…
No no no now I am not ready to offer my head…My appa will kill me…I have a little pony and atleast I have to protect it…Sigh!!!!
I guess I can have a lengthy hair only on my dream……But being a lazy,sluggish sloathe I feel this short hair will be the best for me(Yidi sollidan manasa thethikanum)…….

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs