Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy bday meenu(advance)

Never ever in the wildest of my dreams,did I think I will meet some in my office campus(to be specific in the vinayakar temple)who will become my great pal at the later stage of my life...And yes it did happen and I gained a very close friend in life...And the looney insane person is none other than my dear Meenu.

She is a total non-stop non-sense,a chatter box and an innocent gal.Ever smiling face is what she holds!I have hardly seen her frowning at others!A gal ready to adapt to situation and things.Above all she is a "ULAGAM SUTRUM MANGAI"...Today she will be in chennai,tomorrow in hyderabad and day after tomo the next place.

A gal who is equally insane like me,who hears my nitwits and still lends her ears!A person whom I approach in trouble and as well when I am happy...A person who is very much like my elder sis!A person with oodle of energy.A person will too much of goals!And list goes on and on..

I am seriously glad that I got you in my life.On this day I wish you a "A very happy bday(inadvance).May you get the bestest of best things in life.May you scale great heights.May you be still the same(of course to hear my nitwits)...Happy birthday gal...

Hold on...I am already waiting for the hefty treat...!Will meet you soon in person to get my share...

2 comments:

sushobhan roy said...

wonderful dedication.. :)

Wish her a very happy birthday..

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

@Susho,

thanks a lot for ur kind words and wishes!

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs