Sunday, June 6, 2010

I am what I am

My blog is a reflection of my true self...I so much love writing and so I entered into the world of blogging:)Whenever I am happy I find a reason to blog and when I am gloomy I approach this space and spew out all my emotions!

This post of mine is something which is gonna be my rambling.I speak from my mind and I am here not to hurt others and here ya go!


1.I come across this saying very often "Ahhh gal taking the responsibility of a family???well it is so weird?---I would like to say a thing "Hey you (some) male chauvinist hold on...Stop your discrimination of gals and guys...Gals are so much in par with guys!Is it a stigma that a gal should not take responsibility??...I am sorry if this is your mind plz change it...Yes I tend to be a reformer in my words!I am a gal and so I vouch we are equally potent and can take any
challenges or responsibilities!We are ready to shatter any obstacles.

2.I HATE people who speak coaxing and cajoling words!I DON'T want any sugar coated words!I don't want humbug words!I am not expecting jaggery filled words.. all I need is a true friendship and a true love.

3.These days I have gained hatred towards PITY!Don't pity others,instead if you can motivate them do that ,else please never disturb them!that will be a great help.

4.I HATE gold ornaments!I hate to wear bangles!No sir I would like to be my true self!Being from an orthodox brahmin family I get to hear that not wearing bangles is an offense!For namesake I just wear it but still I am in the league "I HATE GOLD ORNAMENTS or BANGLES" for that sake...

Last but not the least "We are the one to create rules!we are also the one just to break the rules for our sake!Be true to yourself and don't create harm to others!If you find you are heading towards a right path "JUST DO IT" and damn care the least about others!


Wonder why today my post is related to hatred?But con't help.As I said earlier I need to spew out and so I did it!

PS:I am open to say whatever I think and is it an offense to be open?sigh!

4 comments:

ram said...

Excellent Script! Message is clearly conveyed!

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

@ram

thanks :)

sushobhan roy said...

Hey that cud have been a one hell of an entry for wanna whack contest of blogadda.. Btw pretty bad mood u were in i guess..

Cheer up.. c i ma kinda motivating u..:)

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

@Indli,

thanks


@Susho,

err I should have submitted it for "Wanna whack contest"...missed it!
he he he yes sometimes I become insane and the result is these sorta post :)
motivating..lolzz thanks :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs