Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry christmas

I could feel the christmas eve everywhere...I dont know anything about christmas blame my poor brain..But i always enquire my close friend who celebrates christmas every year...
Whenever christmas comes i will ask my friend to get christmas cakes for me...Ofcourse special christmas cakes...Chocolate cakes and cakes of many flavours...
I love looking at the stars that are hanged in front of the house.It looks gorgeous,they are multicolored ranging from a resonable size to very large size...
I have heard about the carols and my friend used to narrate me about the day before christams and carols in the church...The melifluous songs...Must be lovely i guess...
Hey how can i forget our Santa claus and the lovely gifts which they offer...Hope i will see Santa claus and get my gifts too...
But have quite a few questions and if any of the readers know the answers please post it here...
1.What is the reason behind star and Christmas?2.Is Santa claus arrival a part of christmas celebration?
Sorry for my ignorance...
Wishing you all a merry christmas...Have a sweet year also eat lotta sweets especially the christmas cakes...have a blast...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope u too had a blast...Merry Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Sree :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs