Tuesday, December 16, 2008

mY RANDOM RAMBLINGS

This post of mine is my rambling....yeah random rambling....

1.You know what i have a slippery legs..No no no I am not always slippery at times my legs become slipperty i mean to say in most of the important situations this happens yeah i slip while i walk...I will tell you the situations too...This happened sometimes back Myfriend called me and asked me to come down...I was in upstairs...me being over enthusiastic(believe me) and ofcourse because of my slippery legs,skipped some steps you know what i was skating and finally dashed my friend.....It was a big embarrassment not for me yar it's for my friend because she called me to introduce her friend...It took some 5 minutes to come to normal situation (no no I didn’t have any cough syrup which makes me sedative)i mean after all those skating and dashing,it took time for me to stand in a normal posture...Embarrassments are quite casual yar...My friends always warn me dont slip while walking..Oops that never seems to happen...Its an inborn quality...how can i change tell me ...Next time if u see a gal who slips while walking,dont giggle instead feel pity because that gal may be me...

2.Gal of confusion:

I dont want to create any chaos...."The gal of confusion" is none other than its me...Starting from food till a big decision confusion surrounds me...You damn i mean the confusion...
Should i have to eat Idli with sambhar or with Chutney confusion...Should i have to stay in hostel or should i have to go home confusion...Should i have to study or should i have to discontinue confusion...Should i have to fight with my mom(come on yar silly fights) or should i have to agree with her confusion...Should i have to say "I dont have any idea about this topic" to my brother while he approaches me with his doubt or Should i have to cover up the situation confusion...Should I have to take others opinion or should I have to take my opinion confusion..My god confusion,confusion,confusion....Should I have to write my ramblings or not confusion…finally former did win I mean I did write…

3.I am bit expressive...I mean to say if I find someone who is not feeling well i give an expression "Aiyo whta happened?Are you ok?Shall we visit a doctor"...You know what finally the person will get out of their bed and will say "You dumbo i am normal your expression makes me sick"...On the other hand if i find someone with frustrated mood i will indulge as if i am feeling frustrated ...Finally the person who seemed to be frustrated will console me and will ask me to be normal..Arrey what is this yar...I think this is the result of too much of expression...he he....
I wonder how i struggle to give expression when my mom find faults on me...The dumbo in me makes my mouth shout...


These are some of my random ramblings...Hope if i am not confused,i will definitely will write an expressive post with my slippery legs about the happenings...

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs