Monday, December 15, 2008

Sweets,sweets,sweets

I am a sort of person who love sweets like something...I can have sweets for the whole day,but i never sulk at it...Be it chocolates or desserts my mouth slurps...


Oops many of my friends asked me your post somehow or the other touches something related to food....I totally agree with them...How can u expect a phisophical or techie post from a person who is a glutton and the moment she hears something related to technical aspects she close her ears and says Naah.....The person is none other than its me...


Yeah..I will focus on the topic..Sweets especially the chocolates the brown coloured bar with syrups of sweet colorings coated with dry grapes,nuts..Yummy yummy yummy that's all i can say....I have a natural desire for chocolates...If i get one my mind will wander for more....I will never get contended with chocolates...You know what
I have the habit of tasting the chocolates everyday.... i go to the shop and pick one,the shopkeeper stares at me....Come on guys is it a rule that children alone should eat toffies??Have mercy yar...That doesnt mean i am old when it comes to age,i have just crossed my teen,so i am also a child ahem ahem....


Yeah how can i forget this...Whenever i cross Krishna sweets my mouth will start watering....That Rasmalai mygod i am drooling over it...will never forget to enter and taste it....


The yummy chocolate cakes with browny chocolate syrups...slurp....That is something i love to have...I guess before completing this post i will feel sick for not having the chocolates...this post of mine tempts me to taste a chocolate now...Yeah i will go and have...You people also do the same and have a sweet err nice time ahead....

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs