Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Moi true self 'ME'

When all my friends/relatives are busy celebrating the tamil new year,I am diligently working in office,testing my code,finding bugs et al.It's not new to me to work on holidays but a sense of missing delicious delicacies crawled in me and so I decided to divert myself into a different world called "ME".

Instead of 'Condescending' others,I took a break and started to diagnose my true 'self' to know more about me, be it the positive or the negative way. The brainchild is 'this' post. Here ya go!

I am passionate about: anything ya name it and I am passionate about it..

I con't stand before: Backbites(Get last I say).

I learn from: Every trivial incident.

I am totally against : Bamboozles and Hypocrites(GRRRRRRR)

I am a worst: PRANKSTER(Ask my friends, they might have loads to share about my pranks).

I totally love: Sleeeeppinggggg(time anonymous)

I am proud to be a :"Sluggish Sloth”(At times)

I have a twin sister called : Procrastination.

I con't: Coax other's just at any cost, any time...mind ya.

I am very : ACTIVE(mostly)...I am so fast in whatever I do(plz let's forget about the accuracy)...The word ‘Slow’ does not exists in my dictionary.

I don't sync with: Perfection. It is miles apart.

I am a big time: Silent Killer(beware! it's just a heads up).oh noooooo I don't kill others I swear.

I can do: Anything for the people whom I love.

I am : bit more expressive..I smile, laugh, cry, giggle a lot.

I call: A spade a spade(I throw anything directly at one’s face).No more hiding plz.

I am so staunch about: My opinion(unless I find it wrong ,I never change my opinion).

I am a : Hard nut to crack(rarely!)

I am not crazy about: Foreign Countries/Money.

I am not: BRAINY or BRILLIANT but I brag I had my chances too!(Bragging is not that bad ya see!).

I am prone to : Short temper...wanna witness it..I am ready for the tussle..r u ready to bear it..lol:).

I am so: Soft and I try not to hurt anyone...rarely I do hurt but I realize it in a jiffy and ask thousand apologies.

I will never: Change my qualities just for other’s. Love to be moi true self.

I only talk: Non-sense, most probably to my mother.

I fight a lot only: to my bro(once my mother shut the door and never allowed to enter ,only coz we fought like Rama and Ravan…itch itch itch ).

I am in love with the character: Swaminathan from ‘If god was a banker’. Wish everyone of us possess ‘Swami’s’ quality.



That's me...A mixture of both sane and insane but pre-dominantly insane qualities. But at the end of the day I feel so proud about my true self and "ME".If you don’t love ya who else will?Admire your ‘SELF’ and be proud of it always however insane one might me(It’s me!).

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs