"When ya are away from something,you will understand the value of it"--the good old adage goes like above..But I swear the adage is simply true.
1.Been away from home for the past almost close to 4 years,I miss home food.Hotel food sucks no doubts...I have a feeling that home food alone satisfies my hunger and whenever I gobble hotel food I don't find the sense of satisfaction.Today while I was about to have my dinner,I had a longing for 'Thayir sadam',sheesh I got only stale dosa.....:(
Thayir sadam is no par and is an absolute eternal bliss for me....
2.Varuna bhagavan was so magnanimous to shower rain and when I saw the cute little drop from the sky,I became a kid and started to enjoy myself...The cool breeze did hit me and which made me to enter into a different world...A world of solitude.It was yet another eternal bliss.
When it comes to food "Thayir sadam" is an eternal bliss and When it comes to nature "Rain"(cute little drop) is an eternal bliss for me...However you spend you con't get these two valuable things..Of course you can get thayir sadam but not the home made :P
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment