Friday, April 9, 2010

Random ramblings!

It's been eons since I came up with random ramblings!not that I am suffering from writer's block for that sake but my thoughts were so random and so scattered and so it took some to time to bundle it together and put it across here!

1.Trivial habits die hard...Every time I catch a bus I look for a window seat...I always fight with my bro for the window seat and as always the pretty gal wins(Why doubt,the pretty gal is absolutelyyyyyyy me!ahem)...I love to watch the panoramic view,the lush green fields et al and above all the air touches your face and it is so soft and that makes you to enter into the world of sleeping...errr I go to a deep slumber during my travel...(Apppaaaaaaa this is for you,I solemly swear I don't sleep during my journey and keep my eyes wide awake and take care of my belongings till I reach my destination :p)...

2.I stay totally dumb when people speak about current politics/IPL or anything ...It's been very long since I read "The Hindu"...Life has become soooo monotonous and mechanical...But still I mutter "Where there is a will there is a way".

3.It's sooo nice to hear golden words like "awww le le le you became lean(really??!!),how did you lose your weight" from friends...When I was in total glee to hear such words,there comes a friend whose word made me to get back to good old pathos...wanna know what it is...Ok letting the cat out from the bag,it was like this "ufffff you became fat"...fat fat fat,echoed in my ears...How dare my dear friend you can say this...lol...kidding pal..I am still yet to jump into a conclusion whether I lost my weight or I gained"??

4.These days I am so sluggish as a sloth..Not that I was brisk before...My grey cells fails to think and are so lazy always...So I preserve my brain as fresh as a flower!Hope to use in future :)

5.These days I see relatives/friends jaunting to US...I am still the same old gal and my brain is as fresh as teh filter coffee(this time not flower) the same way when I was at my school.Let me come to the point,I never ponder to ask the trivias like "Do you get rice there??To be specific do you get thayir sadam???" and a very common cliched statement "What places did you visit" and with my wide open mouth I hear them about their experiences...When will I change?remains to be a big question...But I swear I don't have any craze about foreign countries though I become crazy to hear other's speak their experiences.Again olddddddd habittttttsssss die hard..seriously,no pun intended in my case...

6.one more ufffffff,eekssssssss,bah!People see my face and benchmark me "ohhhhhh this gallllllllll,she is so calmmmm,I am sure she will never come outta her shell,she will not be aware of current news/happenings,she will not know anything under the sun and anything above the earth"...I wonder my people craete their own notion on seeing my face... my face look that bad?!err mind ya people "looks are soooo deceptive"....And people always form a notion that "One who speaks( to be precise) one who is an extrovert is always a "talelnted person"...When will we change?!!!let's not form any presumptions till we get to know anyone in person...It is utter worse to benchmark someone to be fit for nothing only because he/she is an introvert and it is totally unfair to say people with extroversion are always brainy and ready to take any tasks...An introvert may have extra-ordinary brain but may be a silent killer...An extrovert may be a blabber mouth with little knowledge on his/her top(I mean the brain)...whooaaa I read minds and people...

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs