Hope the title clearly explains the content of my post!
I solemnly swear I don't have a photogenic face...No sir I don't have one..
The time came to take a full length snap of moi true SELF...smirk...I already knew that I am gonna face a tough time capturing moi photo copy image...lolzz...
First I react very oddly when I face a camera...second the flashing lights makes me still more hard!But Murphy never seem to bid me a good bye.
My dad accompanied me for the studio!It was time for me to stand before the camera..Something started to churn in me...The flashing lights made still more odd..:( The photographer came and a gave a "ya never know to give a pose" sorta look,but still I never reacted and as always was odd.
He started to give his own instructions...The first one was to smile...I was so generous to obey his words!Then came an immediate instruction to curtail my smile length...I was goinggg arghhhhh...But managed to curtail my smile..another instruction popped up to hilt my head slightly...Again a reason to go arghhh but controlled and obeyed...For every second, a new instruction popped up...After some 15 minutes of non-stop instructions,the photographer had the heart to take a snap...wanna know the outcome of my image...sigh!It was tooooooo bad!I swear!
Finally I made a decision that I will neither visit a studio nor to have a click...Nope I made a decision not to visit a studio or take a snap...I again declare photo and me never ever sync!!!
sheesh,so what I am upto!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey, r u annapoorni who did ug physics in src between 1993 and 1996? if so, i do mail me, this is rathikha.
mail to rathikhar@gmail.com
@radhika,
I did my ug from src but not a 1996 passed out.
Post a Comment