I always get pre-occupied with my random thoughts and so I get a chance to pen everything under the sun and everything above the earth.Here you go!
1.I heard someone saying "Y should I strive to educate my daughter,after all she is gonna get married and once after that she is not gonna support me"...When I hear such words,I automatically get the eloquence to speak on and on..I swear,I never closed my mouth for another 15 minutes explaining the importance of educating a gal.Today a gal plays a multifaceted role.She tackles things so well and mind you gals are very much par to guys. She supports her parents and take equal responsibility as that of a guy.Never deny a gal's education,If you are doing so,you are seriously commiting a crime!
2.My father thinks I always need a constant improvement in my career.From school to till date he tries his best to make me shine in every field!One of his never ending attempt I say...It is his usual practice to get me books which tries to bring the potent to achieve things!.Last week he called me and gave me a book.I was eyeing for some novel perhaps "Unaccustomed earth" ,but to my disappointment it was not a novel.But well it was about "Management".The book contains concepts from Six sigma to emotional Intelligence.A bit of over doze for me!He tries all possible ways to make me matured..lolzzz on the matured part...but errrrr I am still on the way (mid way or in the initial stage) to get the MATURED tag!
3.Attended a corporate quiz....It made me to retrospect my good old school and college days where I used to participate a lot but hardly I won.Also itz obvious from the quiz that I need to resume reading newspapers,Be watchful when it comes to advertisements and mascots.And of course read the book given by my father.Yes the management book!Most of the questions were from management and advertisements.The only question I was totally confident was for the Leo coffee jingle,ARR and Aravind Swami whoaa!
4.My brother always play pranks on me!kiddos are always like that...I was very much engaged in my work at office.I got a call from him...I thought he was about to ask some questions about colleges and courses..But heck he said "hey I am eating cauliflower Kofta", it tastes yummy!Sumptuous!!I went arghhhhhh!All I did was cut the call and never pick it again...
uffffff thatz all I have it for now!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment