Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Productive week

Last weekend was a productive weekend for me!...Wanna know how productive it was!Saw my fav taare zameen par movie for the nth time!Did some shopping and picked a tussel with my mom for food...

Taare Zameem par:

This happens every weekend...Rummage haphazardly and search for taare zameen par CD..Put the CD in the computer and for next few hours never care about things happening around you...Several calls from my mom never reaches my ears and all of a sudden I come to reality and rush to my mom,only to get sweet scoldings from her!Bro still wonders whatz so fascinating about the movie...Stupid he doesnot know how much I love the movie...The same will be repeated for coming weeks perhaps years as well....taare zameen par rockzzzzz and yeah I am a proud dumb to forget the dialogues but love to watch the movie for trillion times :)

Shopping:

I am not fond of shopping though I a proud woman!I outsource my shopping to my momma...It was my cousin who itched me(moi cousin you reading it?If so I am dead) and asked me to take her to shopping!Being a generous person I am(no pun intended mind ya),I took her to a textile shop...I really con't understand why I always feel so crazy for the salwar which always sits in other person's hand!I picked a salwar but I was not so fascinated and was eyeing for a differnt color.The color for which I was eyeing was in someone else hand!ufff it was not quite new for me and so I was generous enough(yet another time) to let it go to someone and picked my no-so-favourite colour dress :)...gobbled dhahi poori and boarded the jam packed bus to reach my home...

Tussle all for food:

I am so proactive in whatever I do..Sample this...I feel monday blues beforehand ie during sunday evening and as always I brood over it to my momma...last week I had a chance to brood about FOOD.what else a foodie like me can speak about ;)...I created a tussle and abjected for hotel foods!(Which I eat it for the past 3 years)...I made all sorta chaos as if my momma is the owner of the hotel which I visit regularly...Being the sweetest lady my momma ignored my nitwits as always!oops all say my insanity is reaching at it's peak!But I say only an insane can better understand another insane like moi true self!

Now don't you think how productive my week was!Watching a movie,a bit of shopping and a tussle for a trivial thing complemented the entire week!Indeed a super productive week!!!

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs