Wednesday, May 26, 2010

55-fiction-[The niche]

55-fiction involves the total of 55 words in the post with title being the exception.

tried one such 55-fiction and here you go




Her hands started to shiver ,Her face looked pale

Heart pounded so fast than the usual

To make her pulse soar very high

The conflict started well before in advance

It’s time for her to prove her identity

Typing the number in hurry

She looked the screen

Only to scream that she topped her exams

4 comments:

sushobhan roy said...

Nice one ...:) I used to be a nervous wreck every time the D-Day comes for the results.. :)

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

@Susho,

Guess everyone of us had the nerve wrecking moment aka teh exam results :)
Thanks a lot :)

Himanshu said...

Yay! :-)
That was the exclamation that I threw the moment I read the end.. :-)

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

@Himanshu,

Thanks a lot for your lovely words :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs