No doubt Dan Brown's "Angles and demons" is one of my all favourite book!Read it several times but never had a chance to watch the movie until last week...Thank god I did get an opportunity and here comes the post about the movie...I know it is going to be a very late movie review but still I always stick with the good old adage "Better late than never"...
First I was delighted to see things which I read in book through visual effects aka movie.As always loved the character "Robert Langdon"...The movie made justice to the book.Every frame of the movie correlated very well with the book!
Missing canister,Pope election,Illuminati yay melange of things in a single movie as well as in the book..you need to catch either the book or the movie to know more about the missing canister,illuminati and the pope elections...I was completely glued in my seat till the end!
A great watch and Robert Langdon character captivated me a lot!All I would like to say is catch up the book or the movie :)
Dan Brown rocks!And I am in due to read his Deception point and Lost symbol...Hope to grab it sometiem soon!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment