I agree "Change is the only permanent thing that keeps on changing".
These days life is so monotonous and so cliched!Same bus,Same office,Same hostel,Same home ...Oops all tend to be the same...I don't even find a shred of change around me for the past few days perhaps years too ...
Today while I was at my dinner and rummaging through the menu.."choley batura" caught my eyes...Have tasted chola poori not choley batura any time!Mind said don't try it but heart said take your chance and try it...Obeyed voice of heart and ordered "choley batura"...
Now I understand what Choley batura is!It is a poori variety with chenna for side dish...The dish tasted really good...I have added one more hobby into my list...yes exploring new dishes...To be specific exploring pure vegetarian dishes...
After all that was a bit of change from my monotonous rountine task!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment