Weekends are spent attending upanayanams and marriages of known/unknown relatives/friends,tasting sumptuous delicacies...So what I am coming to say!well well I am completely engaged even on weekends lolzzz....
Getting a gift for relative's upanayanam/marriages is very much mandatory!People at home strictly follow a set of rules for getting a gift.The gift should be either be gold/silver...If it is a gold it should be either a coin or a ring(mostly)...If it is a velli pathram it should be either a tumbler or velli kinnam...weight of an article shows the height of your affection.So it's obvious to choose an article which challenges you to lift it!...Why I am blabbering all these...err we got a gift to be precise velli tumbler for my relative's marriage and that made me to write this.
Mom,dad,bro and I are coffee freaks...we consume atleast a minimum of 5 cups of coffee every day and still we feel of having it...so I leave it to your take on the quantity of coffee powder we purchase every fortnight...Whenever I go out for grocery shopping my mom always reminds me to get kaapi podi and the brand should strictly be "PADMA Coffee" and it should follow the ratio of 80/20 .Come on guys itz not a quality theorey,it's all about coffee theorey...80%coffee and 20% chicory...These days I am so accustomed and I automatically add coffee powder in my list,that saves my moms energy...
It is always a bliss to be amongst kiddos...First thing you will feel like a kiddo...Secondly the environment makes you to rejuvenate yourself...Thirdly ya play with them which makes you to forget your stress!Had nice time with my chotu niece and that brought a smile in me...
The coming weekends are also gonna be spent by attending my cousin's marriage and upanayanam :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wonderful read.. Great to find that u have a rollicking time.. :)
@Susho,
Thanks a lot :)I indeed have a rollicking time :)
Post a Comment