Every day is a learning and every mistake you commit teaches ya a lesson not to repeat it for the next time!
There are some intrinsic characteristics which resides in you and which will never vanish from you during the course of time...intrinsic qualities makes you unique...I am proud to say I have my own unique characteristics which differentiates me from others.At any cost I never wish to change it for I wish to be my true self.
Of course the heart is there to watch every deed of your's and to point you whenever you tend to do a wrong thing...I seriously don't understand why people are so vituperative in pointing other's intrinsic qualities?!Wonder why?!If any of my qualities are not gonna hurt others,why should I fake myself and shun my qualities?!I wish to be my true self and least bother about any scathing comments..
If there are 10 people to appreciate your qualities there will be some 15 people to criticize you.If your are damn sure that you are heading towards the right path don't care about that 15 count who criticize you and be your true self!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment