Monday, May 10, 2010

I wish I were a child

I was boarding my bus and a cute ,an year old kiddo was sitting with it's mom near my seat...

The kiddo started to play with my handbag and after few seconds the kiddo started to smile at me and I reciprocated it with my smile...For some 15 minutes we exchanged our smiles.The destination came and the mom took her child and vanished.But after few seconds tears started to roll in my cheek for no reasons.

I wish I were a child for the below reasons.

1.I wish I were a child,for I will be smiling for ever.
2.I wish I were a child,for I will be far from the rat race.
3.I wish I were a child,for I will be ignorant of the happy moments and gloomy situations.
4.I wish I were a child,for I will never be conceit.
5.I wish I were a child, for I will never care damn for money.
6.I wish I were a child, for I will never be a crook which will hurt others.
7.I wish I were a child,for I will never speak ill about others.
8.I wish I were a child,for I will never hurt other's at any sake.
9.I wish I were a child for I will never be greedy when it comes to things.
10.I wish I were a child for I will never go for backbites!

There are many reasons to justify why I wish to be a child alas I know that will not happen.But now I understand why GOD resides in every kid.

Kiddos they are the most wonderful creation on earth...No doubt!

No comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs