Friday, May 21, 2010

Of weddings and life

These days I get lot of marriage invites from my friends!The probability of not attending those weddings tends to be large than the probability of attending it.But as always I try my best to attend those :)

Below is a conversation I had with my friend.We both of us travel with the same frequency and so we discuss anything above the earth and anything under the sun.Mostly insane sometimes sane too...Below are purely our opinion,we are not here to hurt other's emotions or sentiments.Any resemblance in real life is a pure coincidence.

Here I paste our conversation.
Let's call my friend as M.

M:getting lotsa marriage invites these days.
Me:Haan!me too...Atleast one daily.

M:Have you noticed onething ?
Me:What thing?

M:Gals tend to quit their jobs after their marriage?Is it an offense to continue our job and support our family after marriage?
Me:I personally don't find any fault with it!offense is a big word.After all whatz wrong in supporting your parents after your marriage?They have cuddled and cared you for whole 20+ years,and what is wrong in supporting your parents yar?

M:Well,I guess some males are chauvinist!they never allow their wife to work or support their family.

Me:Very well said and I appreciate the word "Some".Yes agreed some are chauvinist and never allow their wife to support their family.

M:You speak too much like a reformer.But will you follow ur words!

Me:lolz...Why doubt!I would support my parents till my life though they never expect my support.Gals are so much par to guys and I don't find any differentiation!

M:Ahhh!You speak a lot!Do you think a guy will agree to all ur blabbers!

Me:How dare you say my words as blabbers....Hope people accept what is true!

M:Never always dream that you will see "Swaminathan" from the book "If god was a banker" in reality.No such person exists in reality.

Me:Agreed on that part!But let's hope the situation changes and every guy understands his wife and allow her to support her parents.After all it's the mutual understanding that makes the difference.Life will be bliss if we understand and respect others.I know it is easy to preach and hard to follow.I am on the way of following the same.

2 comments:

ram said...

Quiet natural!! As usual, the display of a clear thought! I hope you get a guy like swami :-)

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

@Ram,

Thank you :)
Swami moi itz a fictitious one sir!
thanks again:)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs